2010年12月20日星期一

okay,A new blog post HERE =]

last night I slept at 1.30am
yea,is a midnight .. =] I feel tired about it..
today I woke up from my dream at 11.59AM,uh huh! still a morning =D
I felt Happy when I knew that time still a morning,although just going to AFTERNOON
yea,this is a reason why I love HOLIDAY,cause I am NEVER feel tired during Holiday =]
But,I wake up from my BED at 1.10 =D uh ha! Never Mind! =D
This Is special about my HOLIDAY x)


when I went down stair,I saw my Mummy,she outside =]
I wait her at the door =] I am loving to see my mum =D
when she saw me,she told me a thing about xxxxx
Forgive I don't write at here x) it is a GOOD NEWS of me
Thanks Mummy ^^ I LOVE YOU xD *shy*
I knew that today is my GOOD day,I hoping,tomorrow Is a WONDERFUL day =D
God Bless Me =)


Today I just keep repeat to do the same things,
Watch drama,Play Laptop,Eat =]
Of course I got do Homework, =D
I promised my sister I will revision my english today,
muahahaha,Now still haven end the day,
I still have time =D I will study before I sleep =D


actually I have no Idea to write ,
and nothing special today,
oh yea,COUNT DOWN
3days more,the result will release 
I HOPE my result will don't TOO UGLY =]
make it pretty GOD! 
have A nice day for who view my blog friends =]

没有评论:

发表评论