2010年12月19日星期日

finally, I saw you babe =D ♥

what a nice memories given me last NIGHT
I were went to a concert,for my FIRST time x)
and my DEAR JJ is been there about 11pm huh?
I were stood there about 4hours ,what the hell,it was same as teacher punish me  -.-
But the different way is,I'm enjoy the punishment! 
HUH...I like AK ,why,because ONLY for their face,DAMN lengzaii
[ actually I only like one of the boy from  this team] 


About 6++ JAD's daddy came to fetch me,
I am GLAD,cause her daddy straight came to my house,
no need I go to LRT station for wait THEM =x
Thanksfull =]
by the way,we were reached there about 7++ pm 
there full of people,busy capture,sell,and more
We follow Wxin went here there here there
At last,she went to toilet -.-
I am dislike to line up -.-
jad and me capture here and there
hey hey hey ,I am the professional to capture xD
cause I am not nice to take photo,FACE PROBLEM =x
after I saw back our photo,yea,I knew a bad things OF ME!
I being FATTY =] is this means I am enjoy the holiday? =] who know...


Jad's sis is kind,actually,all family will show their GOOD,KIND when stranger [friends] there
This conclusion ,jad xin and me are agree =]
I knew,including us,when who who whose friends here,we gotta show manners =]
jad's sis name tracy,she went to buy food for us, thank you =]
and about 7.30pm ,we go in and get a nice place,
we stood beside,and this is good for us!
about8++pm
the concert begin, and shout begin too
there were nice ambience ,wow cool!
we shout also,get HIGH
wen lan is the first artist to show ,
she is cool,yea I Like her =] she look pretty =D




SKIP



AK SHOW TIME!
they dance and sing ,
try to get high with us.yea,they did it =D
damn lenG zai,I am lost control to shout loudly ,
those people around me were looked at me !
never mind,I told you ,I don't care how fish am I!
I just know to get my way to being happy =D
and xin was told me,they are looking at me with her loudly voice,this make them look at me AGAIN -.-
I gotta Kill her =]
after that,dong yu zhe were out and start their performance,
I just knew they had a lot of fans,wow.. is shout together..
turn to MC jin show,he try to rap and get high,actually audience are not very get high with him -.-
after this,I gotta skip to my main point,
JJ林俊杰!!
HI HI HI! finally I saw you CLEARLY last night
you are cute! And you were show out your first time to SING your new song at malaysia!
you are my dream MAN you know?!!
I were enjoyed to see your NICE SHOW until the END =]
SO sad,my dad lost the camera ,let me lost a chance to capture you
never mind,can see you ,Enough ,babe

about 11.30 we back after enjoy to see the firework
then we JOM =]
to Find jad's dad,her dad is really good,he came early to wait us.. =]
thn about the happen in THE CAR,
Just a secret between us xD


THE END
enjoy the photo =D




we three,NTV 7
the stage


ms.syii 




JAD,finally you can RELAX =D




没有评论:

发表评论