2010年12月16日星期四

cut hairrrrrrrrr =]

erm..later I will go salooN cut hair...
This Time special with mu MUMMY and her friends..
I woke up In the MORNING,pick up the phone calling...
Syii:hello?
M:yea,later I go saloon with aunty xxxx ,you always said want cut your long
s:Just front hair so LONG,beh tahan
M:so? you want JOIN?
S:yup yup [evil say with me:no need about the price,cause your MUM here xD]
okok..... later I go with YOU


muahahaha..
Now I am waiting she come,then JOM =)
I am thinking what kind of hairstyle match me,and look good
Mushroom Hairstyle again? boring and MAKE ME HOT
I cancel this idea...
maybe later go saloon there see the magazine 
see which kind LOOK GOOD
I'll choose YOU xD


Last NIght I slept at 1am -.-
If compare with Nov that time
1am? sap sap suii -.-
But I were make my life HEALTY and GOOD
Cause before 12am I were slept 
morning before 8am wake up automatism
muahahaha
I wake up 11.45am today,STIL MORNING..wahahaha -.-



okay,I am boring to wait  my DEAR mummy coming 
when take so long Time for it?? -.-
opps..Suddenly I think about MY FACEBOOK 
First acc stil cant Use
third acc fb show me they send an email to my msn
but,I keep cant login my MSN! said my password WRONG
all My MSN password I were changed to same password
How come will wrong?!
I am Boring about it too
NOw I start to accept those who add my second acc
CAuse I Dont want make a new acc of FACEBOOK again -.-
Beh TAhan YOu!



yea,LAst night so many STUDENT afraid and worry ABOUT PMR result
yesterday were confirm 23DEC result come OUT
yea ,All of Them are freaking beh tahan why before X'mas
Including ME =(
I really Hope AT LEAST I can get 1A 
My BAHASA CINA
I really hope YOU don't make me disappointed AND don't make my family Disappointed too
Haizzzz... I were hardworking to read during exam time and before exam that few month
I knew I were too late START to study
I just know to PLAY 
Sorry,BUT I knew what should I do next year
play? stil want
study? use most of my time =)
yea yea yea 
I hoping I can DO IT BETTER

Ms.Syii! I knew YOU CAN =]

没有评论:

发表评论