2010年12月16日星期四

muahahaha

yeah!
Today I went cut hair with my mummy
and ate ban min at lm outside there =]
I am freaking happy RIGHT NOW!
my first acc can reactive ,I really want to thanks my cousin MR.KELVIN NG
although I not very like to changed my acc name to SHIRLEY
this is my OLD name
But not follow to ic
just a SIMPLE MOU LIU nick name take by parent
I dislike,I gotto change to ----- > Shireen =]
batter than SHIRLEY ,but sin mun say SHIRLEY match me  -.-
Deng la weiii -.-
Never MInd,I try to accept this name =]
whether ask bear bear help me change my acc name
But I scare my acc block by fb again,cause last time they block me is because the NAME -.-
I were used it about half year ... now only block me -.-
block those who same name with me but late than me join facebook ,cant?! -.-



okay okay,
I try to accept... -.- AGAIN -.-
I were cut my hair today 
look GOOD and New of me  
But my hair will not same straight like before
okay okay,I accept the fact AGAIN -.-



I love The way you love Me =]
Thanks mummy =]

没有评论:

发表评论