2010年4月10日星期六

Friend Forever!!!!!

I miss My deaR friend!!


林崴崽!!



although she was changed school and now was working and NO study..

she is my classmate in 2009 year In 2G..

i'm so proud and happy 2 be friend with her..

she is a pretty gal ..

but is a Bad student also..

why???

because she always sleep in class n talkative..

dun like study..

but she got study also ...

so Sad n Disappointed is..

she was dibuang sekolah at school..

before she gone..

she write the letter in a piece of paper to us..

i will keep the letter ..

would not lost it..

i also was sent a massage to her..

i Hope we will not LOST our friendship ..

Keep In touCh forever and ever!!

just now i was saw she  comment in facebook..

wrote she is so missing us..

it is So touch to me..

she is really remember my n tagged me in her post oso..

xiao yen..

thx!!


love u forever...

friend forever...

Miss u forever...

没有评论:

发表评论