2011年7月1日星期五

wooooooooot!!! -.-

GooD! VERY GOOD!

I like this! ;D
Today is OPEN DAY. 
And Everyone worry About When parents view the report card
What will be HAPPEN!
But I just having a Normal Mood.
Cause my Mummy not such serious to my result and BKDM!
hahahha.Just keep saying:
If you Buang you die! :D
But I can confirm that I can success finish my secondary school :D
I think I have to Sayang my BKDM file already.
Wish my second letter don't come to face me :D

[内容+详情]

拿成绩单的时候,妈妈看到那张纸就撑大眼睛,然后就....
妈:哇!CDDEEGGG,你将厉害的?
我:你专心看这个就好了 ! [指着那张纸唯一的一个 B]
妈:才一个,你拿4个G做么?! G=GOOD啊?!!
我: -.- yess yess!! GOOD~~~!! :D [勉强挤出笑容 -.-]

BC-59---------------B
SIVIK-50------------B
BI-44-----------------C
EKONOMI-39-------E
BM-35----------------E
MATH----------------G
SCIENCE-------------G
SEJARAH-------------G
AKAUN---------------G

Kelas:4E4
Kedudukan kelas: 14

这次的考试没有读书
够力,下次我会准备应付的! ‘-’


Tomorrow Satu Malaysia Run.
Let's ENJOY :D

没有评论:

发表评论