2011年7月12日星期二

Monday :)

5Girl with "a boy at outside toilet' xD
yea. I am the shortest! -.-
TanYang with me :)
Glad to know you and you are nice :) 
Sorry for show you my crazy attitude when playing xD
Xiao X and the aunty with me xD
Sorry for lazy edit . -.-v
oww.. I am weird.

Monday, I am absent to school . Woohoo.
Lazy is not a main point. 
I was SICK. a little sick.hahaha.
and I have promissed aijia said that I will Hang Out with her and Tanyang.
I worry about I'm not enough energy . So rest at home :)
But I am not sleep well on that day :(
ABOUT A CALL make my dream BROKE. -.-

around 12o'clock. 
I was already start to prepare.
around 3something there only reached LRT.
and I walked to there for went Sg.wang with them together.

News for those who having a rapid fast card.
You can use on the lrt too :)
YunBee and Ruxin have success to pass over the guard pass. 
But the rapid fast card is not for using on monorial.
Because they are FAILED to pass over there. HAHA*
After reached ,We ate,drink , and have a SNOWFLAKE ,
Aijia treat us. Thank You much.


after that. Yun Bee ,Ruxin and I went to sungei wang 
looking for clothes. They bought same kind of shirt. not bad.
But I not very like the shirt so I just look a them keep changed shirt . LOL*
With them are funny and playful. :D

Don't try to STOP us when we are playing 'without' YOU! 
NO next time .

Tuesday, present to school. 
Normal day.
All changed, not a Big problem to be close.


Sometime I thinking or doing something,
Look back to you but all you all are leave ...far far far way. 

Jealous.... 
Those who can learn something That's I like But here are no chance to me. 

没有评论:

发表评论