2011年7月21日星期四

A midnight post again :3

Old friend... long time not chat,no see , felt strange...
Sometime, even find you at chat box also need save enough of my Courage.
Seriously, I just hope you are not reply or suddenly stop the conversation.
Finally,You did it. I felt it. I upset with this kind of matter. 


We are not so close, But you all are the peoples of other kind. 
Not same age and just meet at outside. 
We had not much of memories, but I appreciate and always preview back.
But I knew, I am nothing, just a people in a part of a small piece memory.
Why could our friendship only these parts? This level? This standard?
I caring you all, and thanks for other friend in this 
'other kind' group's peoples have find me always.


Sometime I just wish to spend all the time in my dream,
Although it is not always a sweet dream,
As our life, not always having good luck.
I having a BAD LUCK in this month, upset.
Everything is coming in these all days. 
Every second given me a bad feeling.




I just wish to get your caring SUDDENLY 

没有评论:

发表评论