2011年7月10日星期日

Don't try to offend or provoke me

What the hell My dear July?
701 until 710 is the worst day with my bad luck.

I was Miss Carnival and My school Rock!

Keep unlucky unhappy and UPSET.
Who can save me ? pull me up from the trouble HELL!
It's like killing me and my mood keep DOWN DOWN DOWN!!
I was out of control,Being Mad. Damn it much much!
Perhaps , I having 3shuii in these 10days. Cause:人有三衰六旺.
3shuii is OVER..! I wish my Luck change to as well as I can have it.
Originally,I should have a nice weekend. At last,HOW? same!
I was 2week never out for any Shopping Centre!
How can you say I always out until night?!!!!!!!
When I ask your permission , you are not reject me.
When I am going to prepare,You said out 1word STOP all my work!
When I gonna sleep well and logging for tomorrow, You make my tears dropped!
Again,Again!! Same place,Same location,Same feeling,Same mood!
Saturday Midnight you all make me crazy again. I look like an evil!
I was lost my way without any help and bright light!
I am MAD when all the things Remind me about 11-6-2011!
I was stunned, I was cried,I was screamed ,I was tired.
And my tears is accompany me to sleep in the Fucking Saturday night.

没有评论:

发表评论