2010年11月9日星期二

I am glad to know you

someone that I know HIM/HER is so fakeeeeeee
How fake?just fake... -.-
You're a Faker..... =)
I dislike YOU...

relaxxxxxxxx
that's not YOU..
just someone who would not view my BLOG.. =)
you're my friend
I need YOU guys... =D


Suddenly cancel the way to gi school from my schedule ..
just about keii no goin there also..
less a people less a laugh point
this not the crux..
The key point is............ >.<"
my pimple -.-
my face red red and red..
just let me rest 1 more day =D
I'm lazy alsoooooooo x)



So long time ago didn't laugh with my 14babes GANG in our 3J class
yea.. I miss it..
I am stil remember,first year I step in SMK TAMAN CONNAUGHT
I just 13years old..
a little young girl [actually I'm stil am now]
I get in a class.. 1G
after few month.
suddenly teacher said we all have to change class
wow!what's a freaking heck ?!!
damn bored and MIND
That time i sit with Rebekah Tan
she is funny,and she is a Christian 
her English level is GOOD
she can teach me homework nicely..xD
one more that I miss is who sit in front of me
a freaking Funny girl =D
shin ju yeong.. =)
we like to play
and damn noise at class
I miss that session with them =)

by the way
I am so happy to let me know another new friends more match me
they are 
Liew Mei Chi
Goh Mun Hua
Ho Jia Qi
add me ..
we are 4member =)
we have many happiness momory
I glad to know them..

near upon end of the year.
yea,we were cried together
teacher also said our friendship really look like very good
yea,we are important to each other
boys also =)

Lee Zhun Hing
Yap Dhai Zhed..

you two are my good friend Forever!!

I miss 1G

没有评论:

发表评论