2010年11月29日星期一

problem here

My life is king of boring
perhaps is I am not qualify to do anything
even now is holiday
some of my friends out station to other place
yea,
Before I also have a plan go Singapore 
my cousin back here Malaysia for pick me go there 
He very care me 
He same like my elder brother
Even we are not same age 
even he older me 14 years old
even I am not a pretty girl
He care me as a brother =)
I am luckily to know you 
Mr.Ng =)



SOMEthing block my way
my passsport!
I am worry about this 
My mum Not free to find it out
what the heck!
after we move house 
No one replace all the things
yea,the problem here
I very confused about it =(
1 more month
holiday only over
should I stay Malaysia ??!
I want to out of this place for a part of time
please GOD!!! 
I wish it .......

没有评论:

发表评论