2010年11月7日星期日

日本餐...sushi ZAIMAN

last night with family go a Hotel
there is near Time Square
we go there for say GOODBYE to those customer of my Dad
there are american .xD
2guys 2 ladies..
The 2girls are very pretty..
their face look like NO OIL
No pimple..
Just white!
eyes big and Brown colour


I wear contact lens also cant compare with them..
they have natural BIG eyes..
and smile with so sweet..
wooHOo..really pretty...


and  2 men..
1 of them are very handsome..
I just scream in my deep heart...
wow!my dad said he look like David Beckhem and his girlfriend look like Victoria
wow..
my Idol DAVID BECKHEM...xD
2 of the men hand got tattoo..
wow,and with muscle..
wow..MAN!
they are a real MAN!!
wow..they shake hand with me ..
wow..I feel like so shy.. x)
and a girl ask how old am I..
I just answer fifteen ,and talk shy
opps..I cant accept the fect that I can know american guys..
they are friendly..

and they have a cutie baby..
he is sleeping that time..
he had a [ear hole]
wow..so small,just a baby had a ear hole .
so cutie..
and name LONDON..wow
after he grow up as a teenager..
his friends sure laugh to say the LONDON is for him..
LOL..but he really cutie..
just feel disappointed is I cant see what colour of his eyes..

okay,after 10 minute chat..
they got to go..
we too..
said BYE with friendly and with a sweetie smile =)


after that,
still raining on yesterday.
NON-stop -.-
we parking the car at Time Square.
cross over the bridge
walk few minute
to Lawyat

go to sushi zaiman for eat sushi
opps.go there of caurse for eat sushi la -.-
but my mom don't like to taste that..
so she just eat a bowl of rice with xxxx[don't know what is that]
it is nice also..
and my sister keep order many kind of sushi :D
the when she ordering..
the memu that she holding push down a cup of green tea..
ishhhh..speechless..that is FISH -.-
after that..
after we ate finish
turm 2 my mom push down a bowl..
OMG..Fish again..FINE -.-
my mom ask me to taste the WASABI
wow,sot geh-.-
I said okay ,
I play 口不对心with you
who lose who eat..xD
my sister instead my mom
play with me..
NO problem
she noob aslo
No need 10 seconds.
I won.
she taste ..
wow,she giving us to see her ugly face..xD
she quickly drank water
okay,
MoM and I taste it also..
wow..really NO good..
smell no good also -.-
ishhh..
then when we reach the counter
receive the resit..
wow..RM 130++..
haha..GooD..

After reach home
mom tired
sis feel full,not hungry
so ..the birthday cake today 7-11-2010 only eat..xD
and blow the candle.. -.-
we never try this before..
after a day only do this -.-
okay..
tonight eat cake
take photo.. 


wooHOooooooooo


没有评论:

发表评论