2011年3月10日星期四

I've response

Think too much is my problem,
Misunderstand is your problem..
AM I right,Don't try to affect me because of your bad feeling,
We said,anything will be fine,But I really don't hoping many problem between us..
Don't try to angry me because I am the one close with you
You know me,I am not the type of good ..
Please ,Say it out what's the wrong or problem you have,
something I am not in the case,please don't try to angry or give me face to see
I trying to be closing with you,why you can't accept my good just keep saying my bad
THINK,if you are me ,How could your feeling,What can you response
I am hard to have a day without argue with you
Can you understand me ,Can you don't misunderstand me,
You said:any problem,say it out,never say never know,So,I said ..
I am not wish your response is more worst than before.......

Finish 

Today I have a lot of fun,Thanks !
I laugh laugh laugh whole day 
Thanks,I have a fun day ,But nothing is perfect to me

没有评论:

发表评论