2011年3月15日星期二

Facebook LAG..

Facebook LAG.. Luckily my Blog not lag  =]
hey you hey you,Where are you =]
a week for HOLIDAY.. how about you life? Happy ?Boring? ALONE?
I knew somebody are busy for tuition,they are study hard for the exam..
EXAM is coming soon,I still here to dream..
I have no idea which way can let me learn or study ..
Tuition? I pay for myself? Study? I study by myself?
Useless.. I have blind because I can't see clearly my forward of the rood 
Teach me ,What can I do ? I knew,I am noob to study ..
I never use my heart to study in this year,Why? cause school teacher teaching let me
so confuse.. how confuse it is ? let me Blur Blur..

I am controlling myself don't always out.. 
so Don't say me always getting out..!
What can I do when I stay home,
who is beside me when I stay home,who can talk to me when I stay home,
who can let me smile when I stay home! Suck!

没有评论:

发表评论