2011年6月23日星期四

Wootssssss!

everyday I sufflerin !! hahaha.
yesterday went to sing K with Xiao X and Aijia .
Celebrate Xiao X Birthday :)
and we had a lot of fun . while we Get high. while we are EMO.
And we sang so much much much many of MTV song ;)

The lazy Song:
today I donl't feel like doing anyting. Dududududu~
I just want to lay in my BED!! dududududu~~ :D

muahahahaha, and I choose few english song and trying to sing as well as I can.
Hahahhaha. Xiao X said me can sing high key.. ;D
muahahhaa. Don't listen that I am speaking low key everyday.
I can SHOUT~~!! hahaha. I can say that's I really love to SING and DANCE.
So I will TRY to do the best ~~!!!

Last night back home lately.
Cause we sing K started on 4o'c somthing to 8:45.
muahahha. we drink  drink DRUNK. xP
wohohoo. Shinee is Cute and perfect . Nice to dance! ;D

Learning learning. Life go on. Human keep Learning.

没有评论:

发表评论