2011年6月1日星期三

LoL. is that better?

Broken English again.
sometimes I view other blog,there are perfect post.
No short form,NO other language combine.
Just a Perfect English.
Why my English standard not seem like that so GOOD?
Oh My Gosh.
I trying to learn my English,So surprise for form1
I still remember that is the first time I get A!
80marks above.
after that,dropping. to D!
And not too worst,that's I never get Fail in this subject.
I trying to learn.
view those blogger which using US English .


Tomorrow I Follow my parents go Kajang .
Renew my Passsport .
This Thursday I follow my uncle back to hometown.
and go Tailand ? have other plane in next holiday .
I hope that's really! 
Place - Secret
After confirm I can go *there*
I will tell you all buddy =]


I feel so =.=
Cause my last post asking those who view my post leave a comment 
in my chat box.
Unlucky -there are not more than 2 comments
Lucky- There have A comment 
Yaya Lee:
when I type my last post, Don't know why,
I just can confirm You are the one SURE leave a comment to me
And it's not let me disappointed !
I knew some of my *FRIENDS* =.=
are not always come to visit ME!
Cause they are not always play computer.
For those who ALWAYS play computer BUT
Not always come to here.
Oh My GOSH
What the problem I have to make you don't ever come to here ah =.=
So HATEFUL to blogger,
Don't know what is the problem.
I can't logout! =.=
And I cant post my blog link to facebook.
If I post on there,I know my friends willing to come and view =)
Now? OMG, I waiting Blogger recover =.=

Tomorrow MAYBE will go Neway with my buddy =]
Thanks to date me out =)
And wish This mission Complete without any problem
I love You,Friends =]

Yaya Lee. I ask you here ya :
Will you join us to Neway around 2/3 pm?
Leisure Mall Neway.
After saw  this message me =]
I know you have No $$ ,
so I didn't wanted you 'MUST' come.
We still have a chance after holiday.
Cause my Vocher still here!! xDD

Bye Bye

没有评论:

发表评论