2011年6月23日星期四

Lock! Siam Away Fucker!

This week having a normal MOOD. Everything completed with normal too. 
Sometimes I am not really want to treat TEACHER badly. 
But seriously, I wanna to tell everyone.I am not a people that's always can show you SMILING FACE.
I only respect who really nice. For those who only know write my name in the BORANG.
Excuse me ,You blocking my way,Get out of my life.. Get it OFFFFFFF! -.-

Recently,my mood is still DOWN Down down....
Sometimes I really don't know how to speak out.
I just keep speechless. I knew I Changed .. 
I try to play fun with friends. yea. I did it Today..!
But.... How about my TOMORROW? 

I will Lock my BLOGGER. Start on Tomorrow.
I don't want to let a Buster Idiot Rubbish to view my blog.
It's my blog.only for my friends to view it. My privacy ! YOU Fuck Off!

没有评论:

发表评论