2012年3月14日星期三

Ipoh's Hospital to visit Grandma

Recently all of us is getting so stress because of this monthly exam, I knew myself getting better than before, I've to face and accept the subject I've no confidence. I always remind myself, don't make yourself regret and this may be the last year to fight with exam in secondary school. No matter how about the result, I may really thank the teacher who really teach us sincere . I've no tuition class , so I suppose to work hard double , I should change my mind and self attitude . I SHOULD DO THAT and there was no excuse to say NO ! Besides that, yesterday I went to Leisuremall after school with buddies , we ate lunch and shopping around. Before we back we stay at Boston for accompany Emily Wong to have her lunch! :)  Suddenly I receive a call by Mummy : girl, tomorrow can you cancel the steamboat ? # I ask why # Mummy continue to say: Grandma is enter the hospital today . OH GOSH ! My mood suddenly feel so nervous and cried out, keep on asking what happen on her, and I feel like the sky is falling down , I'm falling to the deep !! My mom just answer me now waiting doctor report and X-ray to confirm what's the problem of grandma ! After that I've discuss with friend how about the steamboat , and I decide let me know what's happen first . I went back home by bus. And I get down at a bus stop that I never stay before, because the bridge of the way back through my home is blocked, so I try to get down at a bus stop, and walk at the road I never walk before. I feel scary and because that it a highway , motor and car is very near me , I heard the sound of transport is make me more worry to get an accident on me. LUCKILY it's not really happen on me la, I still can typing blog to show you my post. During the time I walking , all my mind is thinking my grandma. 


11-03-2011
We went back to Ipoh on this day and we woke up early and only used around 10minutes to finish prepare. Parent decide back home at night so no need take clothes to change . After we reach there, I stepped in the hospital, omg, I feel WEIRD, the weather is hot, and the air con there is actually not such cold , but I was cold until my body is cant stand properly and I sit on grandma bed after enter the ward . OMG, maybe I'm too worry to see my grandma, I scared :(  Move on, we talk to grandma and she seems like normal, doctor came and he said grandma need to check x-ray on Monday, after that, we stay at there around few hours until night, we decide to over night and accompany grandma during the operation. Thanks Lord Buddha , Grandma is all right now. And we came back home on Monday night :)


Love Grandma, May Lord Buddha Bless Grandma Always. pink in health ! :)

没有评论:

发表评论