2012年3月17日星期六

16-3-2012

Around 12o'clock . Met At Leisure Mall !
And went to Petaling Street with Friends ! :)


Ellow !! We reached there arond 1pm bar ,HEHE

Popular !! Bibi xiao and me !

LikeA Sopoh ! :)

Opps, capture !

I show my 1finger and nobody give me response to pose . Aduh =.=


BBQ plaza with bibi xiao, Aijia, Avern Foo and Joe Win


Outfit of the day !


At Petaling Street, omg, HE so tall !!
and the uncle saw us take photo he play with us too ! LOL

[Many photos are taken by Bibixiao's camera]
[ After get it only post again :) ]

Yesterday I was over sleep ! I set an alarm at 9:30, Aijia call me at 11 a.m I only wake up from bed, LOL, too tired because last night played a apps with friends [drawsomething] LOL, had fun ! After we met at bus stop then we go Petaling Street lu.  After that went to Time Square had lunch with 2 guys ! :) After ate Avern suggest to go Time Square Theme Park . We go there have a look first and we discussed is it wanted to play , and all answer ' OKAY ' and we get inside and had fun. We play til so high and shout ever time ,AHHAHAA, because after ate then straight away went there to play, BIBI and I vomited at last, but it's okay, more comfortable and play again, AHHAHAH xD Now I am still dizzy ! =.= But we are no regret to have fun at there la. Spend much money on yesterday, LOL, I don't want to away from home already. Get ready to prepare for reopen school lo !! Are you ready ^^

没有评论:

发表评论