2011年5月24日星期二

Is this a good chance for Experience ?

I get a job introduce by Aijia Tan
Thanks for her mum can solve my problem about transport too

Yea Aijia,we are close when form1,Let us being more close since now ,okay?
She are the person who always go my house when we are still study in primary school,
I know her through Ng kah poh . She is friendly :) My mom remember you !! 
We gotta work together at THE MINES.
Details:
11am until 10pm. [11hours!!]
Gaudam Toy Fair. [LoL.. can I play at there?]
27th May untill 5Jun [10days!]
We are promoter .. wow.Just take experience ,RELAX
and the main point is ,There are no girl,all boys workers .Only me and aija.........
Never mind, make a friend with them weather we chat with other during working xD


No more worry about my 2weeks holiday!
Work a week and after taken salary,
I gotta HAVE FUN on second week of HOLIDAY!
Muahhahaha!! AIJIA, Lets Add oil !! :D

没有评论:

发表评论