2011年5月22日星期日

I hate the rain,I love the idol

Yesterday went to Unifest for watch show ..
It's UCSI 25th anniversary !
and I hate the sky is treat us bad.

It's raining when start the concert! I think was rain until 2hour?
When I need rain at home give me Cool wheather,it's not coming

When I don't want enjoy the concert with the rain,it's play with me!!


Because of the rain. We getting wet whole night! 
Because of the rain ,we cant get high as we can
AND BECAUSE OF THE RAIN,
I lost my sister's umbrella, and here are not selling the product :(
Ish,So ,I hate the rain !! 


Only the thing make me happy is :
yesterday I saw 
SHAWN LEE!
RUFFNECKZ
Mizz Nina
颜菀芊


and other ROCKER but I am not interest
I have capture with SHAWN LEE and RUFFNECKZ members!
APPRECIATE
and Thank Xiao X and Chloe Ruyi pick me go for the show
THANKIU :D

SHAWN LEE WITH SHIREEN

RUFFNECKZ

YoYOyOyo !!!


没有评论:

发表评论