2011年1月1日星期六

uh huh! blog TIME babe =D

last day of the end of the Year!
It was so special happy day!
I stay home half year..xD
For capture and BBQ at my home...
so Many friends of sister came and all of them so talkative ..xD
and 1 of them [boy]
My sis said he is 190++ cm... wow !
sibeh TALL! Of course.. he is basket ball player too =D
He is tall but wont look so queer.. =D
I had take a photo with him.. but not nice... >.<


around 7pm++
I had impulse to go countdown.. 
hahaha.. then I go sungei wang meet
sesame ,jiawen,tze hang,jeng yew,wei kang and wu wei lou.. xD
had a nice funny part with them! Happy NEW YEAR!!
before 12.00am,we saw galvin mok them.. LOL..
then join together! =D
after that,I were disperse! I were there alone..but lucky I found watashiwa ah weii..
I knew him from facebook.. =D
but not close.. then I walk with him,after that finally they found us!
so lucky we can witness the moment of new year! 
woohoo!! spray!!!!!!!!!!!! 
hahahaha... have FUN!
then We back at 12.35
My dad fetch them back connaught =D
I always kindness of being driver.. xD
actually is only my parents being driver.. xD



ok! have fun and happy day!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 
of of my BEST FRIENDS!


没有评论:

发表评论