2011年1月2日星期日

HoHoho! new bag

 Finally I found shu yi for accompany me buy school bag yesterday
location is area Lm only..because I am tired to go time square there!
I have to walk few minute of that long distance road! 
I am annoying about this!
hohoho,today I wake up in noon! 
here is No people home.. all gone.. =.=
When I prepare to hang out ,I message Shu Yi,
But she haven reply me! omgosh! I think she is still sleeping..
Am I right? =.=
Now I waiting my mummy back and fetch me go buy bag,
I wish I can found a nicely bag for this year =D
And I won't buy white colour bag again! so dirty >.<
I beh tahan Why can I make my bag white colour turn to black colour -.-
But I'll still always wash my bag =D
Because I think..... bag is my dearest thing of my school Life xD
I can hug it also ^^
bye!

没有评论:

发表评论