2011年1月19日星期三

About today =D

Hey,in the morning,during PJ period,
I have revision my math =D teached by shu peng! Thank a lot =]
I am confused before,because of my aptitude =x
I admit I am stupid,but I am trying to force on Math =X
It's not hard to me after learned =] it's just a chapter 1,If I cant understand this chapter
How I looking forward for other more harder chapter?
I used 2period to understand the format =] and I am happy and get HIGH after I done correct 
the stupid question xD
This is the reason that I am not so dislike mathematics =]
Shu Peng said I am not bad on math,If I can be more hardworking =D haha


After that,we were had a little problem about friendship,
actually Is you're not same type with babe kei and XiaO M them , you cant accept the kidding 
that we always have, okay,Now I know the problem, I just pay attention on it =X
By the way,I have told you about your fault too,actually this is not the mind I have only,
you try to ask another friends that close with you, YOU WILL get the same answer too.. seriously!


I admit I've change ,cause I am not below 15years old,
And I am still a teenager, I become mature and I were dislike other treat me in action
PLEASE don't try to pull me,push me,hit me those kids action ! I were dislike about these =]
You have to remember and know more about me , and don't try to provoke me ,
I am not easily forgive your action ,yea , Cause I am not kid anymore, I am 16years old
And I have to care my image at all =]


PLEASE don't misunderstand me , I am not became Lc,
I am changed but I am still the one you know me before =]
This year I only have a small gang of friends in class ,
But I were almost knew all the classmate, Hi =]
I love shu yi this person , she is sopor and cixin 
you can know this if you are close with her 
sometimes, you don't try to let her SILENT! She will become horror! 
she always call me [hey! hamster!] she is not the first one called me hamster
actually ,cheng yee [sesame] and her sisters also call me hamster..
AM I CUTE AS A LITTLE HAMSTER? LOL!
okay,I accept, you just don't try to call me gat zat those wat dat name then it is ok.. xP


after finish school, I have a little boring lame game competition with SHU YI LEE
That is drink the bottle water with high speed xD
first round,after we started not enough 3seconds, that YonG SIN MuN laugh suddenly ,
let us laugh crazy ,and she spout out the water xD
Round 2, I saw her wanted to finish drink the water,
I can't accept and laugh out, yea, SPOUT out the water more crazy!
omg! my image was broken! =[  BUT happy is the most important! =D
I LOVE YOU =D babi NONO


Reached home, after ate , I am super tired!
I slept on the sofa ,even lens haven take out, I were slept !
*Hp RANG* hello?
M:hey hey! help~~~~~~~!!
[about the story and secret I don't write out ]
the main point is :  I have to go pasar malam with her and XXX
Okay,she promiss my demand----> belanja eat xD
I was waste her RM 14++ she keep complain ,and I keep laughing -.-
But she can take back money from her XXX 
luckily , I just walk there ate asam laksa, uncle bob,and some food I forgotten what's the name -.-
I just used 1an  hour to walk and accompany =] GOOD!

THANKS  a lot la water fish ! xD
MisS WoO yuen MEI ! xDD

没有评论:

发表评论