2012年5月2日星期三

True Friend :)

True friend is not count in with how many sweet words you talk , how many I Love You sentence to me , how many smiling face to me , True friend is want to get some warm with some action out from heart and I will get it how you treat me as well as I treating you . 


Luckily , my life is not alone because I have few of my true friend with me , they will call me for join some of the event suddenly, I walk alone at far, they will catch back me , suggest me to the right way with them , because they know I am losing myself . She asks me to find back my confidence , yea, how you know I lost it a long long time ago with silent ? I lost my way, but I trying hard to find back a right way with true friend , you all give me a lot of touch , you deserve me to treat you as well as I can :) HI , my true friends :)


Human without brain is cannot continue life one, 
Don't simply use your suck attitude to talk to me , 
You are just a person who talk much through your ass , 
Don't make me be fierce to talk , my EQ is not always with me !
Warning, no next time , you crossed over my limit .

没有评论:

发表评论