2011年4月23日星期六

Muahhaha

I have changed blog song in same day :P
First,I would like to thanks my DEAR FRIEND ---> XiaO ThonG Pan
I think she used almost an hour to help me search ,login,search search.. xDD
Thanks very much, I wont so early to change blog song .. :P haha
Thankiuuuuuuuuuuuu ~~!! <3

What are words -Chris Medina :D
nice nice nice to the MAX!! :)
Sibeh happy to hear it,Share it with you :D
you have to stay on my blog website until end of the song :P
Thankiuuuuuuuuuuuu~~!! <3

Tomorrow I will out to [churh]?? with Xiao M woo
I am not christian,just present to there for enjoy the SHOW :D
Good FRIDAY :D  复活节 
Tomorrow Mjie will come my house,and Aunty Amy fetch us to there,
Maybe Mjie daddy fetch me Back :D
I am the first friend that her dad to see? wooHooo ... 
After cut my hair I am more ugly already ,
I cant being CUTE lo =.= 
aiyo.. waiting my hair to be long long again , 
and I gotta be mature,change my style :D
and I was success to REJECT all the event invite by friends..
Don't be evil please,Don't call me OUT =.=
I need save money ,I need wait my hair long , I need make my face no pimple lo!

I started to sleep early ,10 pm SLEEP :D
Today I play computer only be late only, hahaha... many excuse :P


补充给上一篇文章:


小姐,你很令人讨厌,
不是每个人都要迁就你咯,
我之前都没有讨厌你憎恨你,
但现在你没有让我喜欢的原因,
你真的很有问题,如果只有我一个不喜欢你,
那或许是我前世和你有仇,但现在那么多人讨厌你,
你有没有反省过自己? 你对人的态度?! 
我以前做人都会留别人三寸薄面,
如今你是第一个女的让我不需留情,
我很直接地告诉你: 你以为你是谁?
你知道你的问题多到一箩箩嘛? 还有你那副嘴脸 
你有没有想过,连平时和你一起[最好]的朋友也说你很有问题
你身边的每个都有不喜欢你的时候,你知道没有?!
你朋友参我们,管你叉事啊? 你不dei dak 是吗?!

不爽你的人每日都增加, 
我也不是什么小气的人,整体乱说别人,
但你惹到我,你弄气我朋友,甚至令我朋友哭泣,
这种种原因,来日方长,或许有天我们开战吧! 
你等着瞧! FCUK... 

没有评论:

发表评论