2011年4月29日星期五

Hello friends, Bye Friends :)

There are nothing to me,
peoples gone, relationship Gone too..
But I hope there are still the place to remind US : We know each other :)
Our memories are keeping in our deeply HEART.. 
I wanted you to be my FRIEND , By your Real Heart .. 

~~ZOM & RUM ~~

I have changed the photo again [above the blog post]
Did you saw your face in the photo?
You are the peoples who making me Happy 
You've walked into my world and there have some places 
Special for You You You You and YOU ;)
although somebody will stay at other place ..
Hello,when you back to KL, remember to find me :)
No matter When is it .... maybe 1year later? few years later..
I am waiting to you,If I am not so early Dead :)


~~Love~~

I have Fun in my class..
I am trying to make my school life happy..
I knew it cant compare with last year 3J
But I trying to make some memory with other friends :)
Please Give Some Response As You CAN ;D
We have to stay in same class 2years..
I am wishing we are the class with peace :D


~~4E4~~


♥ After 5days BloG Viewed ---->3600 ;D 
♥ Thanks for viewing :D 
♥ Keep It On ;D 


```ShiReeN NG```

没有评论:

发表评论