2010年3月20日星期六

woohoo

i love holiday..
feel free..
but,worry about EXAM..
haiz..
hope that i can handle,n i WILL study in night..
because at night will more silent than morning or evening..
i like NIGHT...


suddenly..i have a feel 2 sing..
[that tonight gonna be a good night]-->I GOTTA FEELING..
yeah~~like this^^


i try to use english post blog today..
and all of the words are not short form also..
it is hard to type..
hoho^-^


and i want to thanks to my DEAREST friends..
they accompany me during my birthday..
it is most meaningful in my birthday..
I LOVE U ALL^^

some of my friends cant celebrate with me..
but i am not too mind..
the present of u'll gave me..
i am love it n like it..


thank you~~^^


some of present was capture..but save in my sister's phone..
i will post that later~~


v^-^V

thank you^^

没有评论:

发表评论