2012年4月25日星期三

Not a problem, not such trouble . Settle ! okay ?


I can be tough, I can be strong, it was not a problem , and no more trouble . I am annoying because of the exam is coming near but I am still blur blur to study at class recently . Today chat about something about HIM, yes, he is the pass, just a memory in my brain, a history in my mind . My tears dropped , I knew that it was not a reason to make me mad and getting worse to be a loser . I am the one always comfort other with a lot of words, sentences , caring feeling . Today, I have been told a friend what's problem with me , but these all is need to change by myself . Before recess , I am looking around, yes, they are chatting with groups of friends , I am alone to do nothing , I am worrying my B.C work , this is the first time I use all my mind to do and its all my intention to know where is my standard . I know I am not the best, maybe the worst , anyway, I was tried what I wanna to try . Good Luck Suet Yi , you are not week, should be more smart and smarter and smartest !

没有评论:

发表评论