2012年4月28日星期六

27-4



HI, yesterday was a nice day ... and a  exhaust day, LOL . after finish school Yayaz ,Ai Jia and me stay back for the extra class of economy . Until 2pm AJ and I went to her house for prepare by taxi . Bath , online , tetris , lying on bed , and she slept =.= no think my feeling , cause I cant fall asleep , LOL. at there think, talk,play alone . LOL , really what the hell . Wait until she woke up, bath , and yayaz came , we go Alva's house to meet them . And go Alvin's home for cooking ,playing ..... and sleeping , hahahaa, really tired ,just rest for around 10 minutes and gotta wake up to change location , HI , ZaibeZai ocean resort  !



We chat, play , drink beer , eat , and take photo there . LOL . SOMEONE drunk , hahaha, like a crazy women , we all seems like want slap her to wake her up , LOL, I tired then lying on sofa , who walk through there also come and ask me am I drunk .. LOL.. so cute, that night only a CRAZY WOMAN drunk, not including me , I am not such weak as her , I drink most , she drink less , she drunk, I play , HAHHAHA. SEE.. Kid don't know to drink then no next time la , HAHAHA, you know you not as pro as me then just drink tea and watch me drink beer la, HAHAHHA. Miss A , don't let me see you drunk again, I will record as video next time , HAHA .

1145 back to keikei's house , and FINALLY , I can rest !! that time really thanks to god , lol . many of them stay at there until midnight and eat,play, capture .. we miss it , LOL. But it was a memorable day for us la , hope that we got next chance to have a nice day again :) 

0900, I woke up , and kei kei seems like know I was woke up then she woke up too, so happy, she got think my feeling, hahahahha xD 10something we go mamak to have a breakfast by bicycle , hahaha, so happy I got chance to cycle at K.L again . 1100 mummy came and take me home. Oh yea, I love the day , we are there together :)

没有评论:

发表评论