2012年2月16日星期四

That feeling, is so F.

Boss ! I call you BOSS la !
I've done my work , Really !
This is the homework you give me on last wed,
I finish on that day , I try to do , TRIED !

Although my answer is not right,
in wrong formula, okay ,
you said wrong is never mind, at least got do the homework .
You ask those who do by pencil, rub it if wrong .
OKAY, I make it PROPERLY, I rub all and do it nicely to pass up.
YOU ASK ME STAND .
I told you I just rub my OWN ANSWER,
YOU still saying that WHY i'm rub all so ...... LEBIH ?!
Okay, speechless, I tried to do, I really tired.
You ignore my work, okay. YOU WON.
Yes, you are teacher, BUT DON'T SIMPLY scold me please !!
I know you felt disappointed to those who didn't do your homework.
YOU SCOLD THEM LA !! :( 
Scold me ? I really felt very uncomfortable .
MY WORKS HAVE BEEN IGNORE.

DONE. I LOSE.


Sorry and Thank you Ah ya.
I really mm song YOU TEACHER.
我的努力被无视,
我没有drop这科,所以我选择继续努力。
被这样骂一下,不好受。

可是我还是会继续努力啦
我 soalan B 不会错给他看的 ! :(

没有评论:

发表评论