2012年2月26日星期日

Basketball

He is Jeremy Lin :D

Charming Smile ! :D 

He is Kobe Bryant ! Name so cute !

Serious man :D

She is.... Me la =_= 
A charming cute girl ! Ahahhah xD

So many girl are so interest on those Smart basketball player right ?! Omg, I am the one of them <3 They are so charming when playing basketball seriously ! Erm, sometime I saw the player of volleyball also like very smart la, they are strong enough to hit the ball to other side, it was so POWERFUL of body energy la. I like Valleyball more than basketball, maybe basketball is not suit to me, cause I'm SHORT ! Okay, I admit with the truth , I've a competition of basketball when primary school , until now I am remember a part very clearly ! That is because I'm short ! How I jump to catch a ball also unsuccessful ! Did you know what's my feeling ?! I jump more than 5times try to take the ball from a taller girl, I have no face to see the peoples who support  us.. T_T  That time I am the team leader you know ?! SO FISH !!!

Lastly, I want to say_FUCK THE EXAM ! :/ ________________________ !!!

没有评论:

发表评论