2011年9月6日星期二

Shhhh. just a small case :)

I was felt bored about today.. My heart is just damn tired.... Am I mature or you guys chill? Just be a friend have a simple conversation is this any problem to you? Or you just mind about what other people saying. If you're scary and worry,just stop all the connect with me even just remove my facebook link from your friend list. I am dislike that you burn the fire first at last you're just feel scary. Hey man, I just treat everyone as a friend including you. You're human so I just treat you same like other human. Now look like I am the one who burn the fire? What the heck happen?! Okay, Stop here. I wont do anything and just don't want to look at you. PLEASE DO NOT TALK TO ME OR CHAT WITH ME when you're still caring how other people saying.

OKAY,never mind. Just lost a normal friend. :)
[Don't ask me who is the character in this blog post,don't try to touch my scar ]

Midnight post is all about my deep deep heart .
People? Thing? Place? Myself? Who know?

I just wish start from TOMORROW is a NICE NICE day for me,for everyone.
September , Could you bring a lot of happiness for me? just in your month? 
July and August was so hurt me . Can you just love me more?

-- Ms. Shireen Ng --

没有评论:

发表评论