2011年9月4日星期日

Lastest post about HOLIDAY :D

Luckily.. My life got you.... :)

  First,just let me be rude a bit to say...... What the fuck happen to the freacking HOT weather?! Are we really want to get ready for our 2012?! I am really so scary and don't dare to imagine what will happen to the earth after few year if the weather is continue to be like THIS. Would I die when I am only 17,18,19,20 years old?!
These ages are the new step in life and am I just could be stop at here?! Oww... What the hell... Would the heck too many people so send me to the paradise ?! hahahhaha xD I am still always thinking this crazy thing.

  Today is weekend,and also the last day of the relax holiday.. I am just checked what homework that I haven finish it. Oww.. Those homework I am no energy and only my dear yayaz push me to face on them .. okay. I promise I'll finish it on today. DEAL?!! =.=" Only B.c homework should be done on today. Cause tomorrow have B.c period. oh yea... Don't know why I think our teacher are not coming to teach us .. xD

  Oh yea oh yea... I've a nice day with my dear Yayaz,Ah oii , and ah keii :) We chat about our personality and what funny things happen on us when we still are kid.. :D We are almost have a same stupid action when kid. And we laugh on each other .. That is the chat feeling I like and like. So enjoy and relax to chat with you guys. We laugh,we smile,we talk,we shout and 'she' cry. HAhaha,this girl is so cute and so easily to touch her scar of pain. Dear,you have a warm family, appreciate what you have, and your naughty brother also la.. xD We swim and take video .. So funny and I keep laughing when I watch the video! OH no! haha..

  Have a nice chat with friends,stranger friend,family during holiday through facebook chatbox. Hohohoho ^^ and I dislike those stupid who ask me have boyfriend or not. NON- of your business lo!! =.=" In this holiday,I've a conclusion : I am just hang out and play and eat and sleep to enjoy about this another kind of life. I didn't TOUCH my school bag and my homework =.=" It just normal, but this paradise life should be END on tomorrow.

  Set the alarm on 05:45a.m  Start the school life and be more attention in class. I can,You can, WE ALL CAN!! :D


没有评论:

发表评论