2011年12月12日星期一

Updated :)

Finally, I have a good timing right now to post a new post for my FREEDOM blog :)
For this year, I think I am not waste my time to be lazy at home , 
I spend my time to work during these day of HOLIDAY.
For me is not holiday, cause I haven get a really relax day and I am more tired than study at school.
GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Actually, Smile is a really important emotion face to people,
You can affect other smile to you too, why do you not SMILE for your days ?

If my day full of smiling face, friendly type of peoples, happy mood,
I would not feel tired for my days, but , humans are always being EMO to hurt themselves ,
Can you just learn from me SMILE and LAUGH always to make fun to the peoples who around you? :)
Just a chance to meet each other ,and it was a seldom chance,rare chance..
Appreciate who you know and believe they are the peoples to make you SMILE too :)

I've a haircut on FRIDAY ! I can shout loudly to speak out,
I am comfortable for my mood and , I felt released ....
Although I've some regret to have a haircut, but I was did it, and ... not bad to me right?
Said byeeee to my long hair, and left me back. hahahhahaha :P

Left a week to end of my tired work days .
SAY Hiiii to my real HOLIDAY SOON !!!
Finally, I can online until the sun out , 
Finally, I can have a nap in afternoon,
Finally, I can hang out with my friends,
FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, I can be MORE HAPPY .

没有评论:

发表评论