2011年12月7日星期三

No worries

I felt cold, I was knew why did the people who care me always ask me study hard.
The fact told me , if you are not pretty, you are not rich, you are not clever,you are not smart.
Hello, you've to quit from the social , you cant fight with NOTHING.
Shireen, you are so noob , you are too late too ? perhaps not.
I wish, it may be true on me , what I wished ,What I done for, What I cried for.... 


If I were in the family with rich , if I were a human with a clever brain,
MAYBE, everything change ... But the only thing never change is.... I were, but I am not....
I've to be mature and think for my future. Yes, this is the only think and I was wasted too much times.
There are not much of time for me wasting as water.


Day by day, I was work for the days in November.
I get my salary on today, I gave some of money to family.
My sweetie mummy ask me keep it use for future .. dear mom, you have to know your daughter pattern,
I said, you give me to hold the money ,after few days you will saw I am holding NOTHING with my hands.
This is the second job of my life, The second time I give money for my family with my money .
I could not same like other being self fish to keep it for own.


Hey... I really need to practice for everything.
Yesterday is the first time I try to beer with friend.
We were drunk, I know it, cause I was out of control to laugh with loud, talk with loud.
Today work in morning, really suck, my head like caring a stone.
my stomach like empty need to keep on eat with muchh.. so .. weird. The feeling.. :x


I am seriously not in happy mood in these few days,
I am very sorry to those friends who care me , Your message make me feel... so sorry.
I am not trust you guys, just don't know what can I speak out from mouth,
like zip it tight and cant working with my brain...hahaaha
sorry , but I am nothing, thanks for let me know, I am not alone,
And I still got you... :)

Ms Bear,
Ms Carmen,
Ms Yayaz,
Ms xiaox.  
Ms, Mjie
Ms,yeekei
Xiao PAN

1 条评论: