2012年6月25日星期一

Life . Joyful

Opps . Michelle's sport shoe , hey my pattern , give me speed ! HAHAHA ! xD

Jogging at 7pm, good timing , but worse suet yi. No energy, cough*
After get back home feel like want to vomit, how sad was it .
Guys, take care yourself , don't lose to the weather ! :D

My first medal in my secondary school !
Oh my gosh , how great the feeling when I touch it ! HAHA*
But so sad I am not be invited get it on stage . 

Hi , PERTAMA ! Tarik Tali Terbuka Perempuan !
Hahahahah,Anggerik go go go , do the BEST !

Hari esok adalah Hari Sukan , My first time to join in be the runner ! and I believe it is the last chance to me also . Heyyo , Thanks you myself, you make my life great and joyful !

I can accept failure ,
But can't accept myself never to try !
Thanks for the peoples who cheer me and you are the best supporters !
You , are my energy .



没有评论:

发表评论