2012年1月18日星期三

Ohhhhh Happy? =]

No wonder why I had a stupid mind , erm... Am I sensitive ? Or it's reality ?
Oh yea.. I cant wait for the HAPPIEST moment of every year, even though my b'day also cant
compare with this HAPPY FESTIVAL !! HEllo Chinese NEW Year !!
And Hello to my dearest Family those live at Kampar. Aha ! They know I love them much ^^
Of course, I felt their love tooooo !! :)

Okay, I really very thanks to the 2 cute friend who gave me something special thing of Xiaowanzi to me,
Thanks for Yingying Tan gave me 2 special CUTEST thing of xiaowanzi to me.
And Also very thanks to KEI KEI Tham gave me a BIG BIG xiaowanzi bag to me,
Hehehhehe ^^ I will bring it along to Kampar ^-^
It's useful actually .. AHahhahaha ! Special to me and make me SPECIAL childish too :P

Okay, I think I haven pay attention yet in class.
Perhaps I have a million of happy imagination in my brain keep thinking and repeat all the days !
Hahhahaha!! I wish this year we can get close with my cousin and aunt & uncle .
WISHING there are NON unhappiness on me during those days =]

OKAY. Today (after 12:00) is our PERASAAN LADY 's B'day !
Ahahaha .. she comment on her status use a super PRO sentence to describe herself .
[ as pretty as flower ♥ ] OMG.. This words only can out from a liar's mouth you know?
ahahhaha.. xDD okay la.. Today is your B'day .. You are the most beautiful LAAAAA !! ^^

SHOUT IT OUT .............!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALVA YAP YIK WAI !!!
You Pretty NO ONE Know it :P


BIG BIG WISH for you babe ! ;)

没有评论:

发表评论