2012年7月19日星期四

Meet you there !


I am so glad to be a member of INTOXICATERS !I've learn a lot of steps in dance , and HOW to dance . I'm so enjoy when we are together , stick together , although we have some argue because of little thing , make ourselves burn fire , but we also can cool down and smile after on fire , we know that nothing important than us , use the right attitude to solve problems , and get more better and make stable with our friendship . I can remember our first day to practice , make steps , and we took videos , we are so surprise when we watch the video , we are such neat and well . Beside that, we are so thanks to Elayne Hoo , she make the most steps in this remix song , and also our Emily , Ahahaha ! by the was , in this dance , we got a lot of free style its all think by self . We are so tired after every time stay back in school for practice . In addition, I realize some of my teammates is so LAZY ! we rest 1 week , and just for SLEEP ,but we got practice in home lalallalalala . And on this Saturday , we are dancing on the floor, so guys ,come early can choose a good places for watch the show ! If you sit behind maybe it's hard to watch . I might be upset if I heard your complain because of cant watch our dance :(  WE have no CHOICE .

Eeee. I count for the days we practiced together is not more than 15times , lol ... I have no idea can we make it perfect on our performance or not ! I feel the stress and nervous because the performance day is COMING soon . Today I chat with my MALE friend, Aha, chat about the plan he want to do on Saturday , goshh , I can feel his mind that he really ........... in love . His action can show out how he love a girl , and care . As his good friend I get nothing from him , I jealous ! :P  

Wish you luck , wish us GOOD LUCK ! 

Meet you on this coming SATURDAY !

In SMK TAMAN CONNAUGHT ! :D


Shireen NG .................................................. Love you 






没有评论:

发表评论